Tuesday 15 January 2013

Today's little Haul and January 2013 Glossybox Review.

So today I went back to work after being off ill for 2 weeks. It wasn't too bad (nice and quiet). I then went to Tesco and purchased some gorgeous smelly Jelly Belly candles. I'm usually a yankee girl but they didn't have any scents left that I like. I bought a large Mango jar - £8.00, 2 x little cans £4.00 each... I got one toasted marshmallow and one bubblegum. They all smell edible and I love them.






When I returned home I found a little Glossybox waiting for me. It's probably the best one I've had since The beginning of last year! The theme this month is Detox.

In my box was a Paul Mitchell Tea Tree body bar 35.4g. I like this but I don't use soap as it dries my skin out so this one is going to my other half to use as a shaving bar.

The next product in my box was some Premae Skincare balance Rescue Face Tonic 30ml. At £27.50 for 50ml this isn't a bad size and it smells lemony. I'll try this as its a nice smelling toner.

I had a Monu Micro Exfoliant 30ml and at £14.50 for 100ml this isn't a bad size either. I've only tried the dermalogica one before and I loved that so much I bought the full size so ill try this.

Jason Lips Bee Healthier Lip Balm was the next item in the box. This is a Bees wax lip balm with Aloe in it. This also smells slightly pepperminty. I already have one of these from another beauty box but I love it so that was a bonus. At £1.99 for 4.6g and this being full size it's a good item.

The last item in the box was a Sanctuary Spa sachet of 30day thermal transformation Mask. I have tried this before through Latest in Beauty and with such a small sample I couldn't see a difference. Full size is £27.50 for a 50ml Step 1 bottle and a 75ml Step 2.

As an added bonus there was a cute glossybox sleep mask in my box.

The box this month is a good one. Glossybox can be a bit hit and miss though so I will wait on my Joliebox and Luxbox deliveries before I decide what to stay subscribed too.













2 comments:

  1. Zara, you did better than me, yep! The body bar looks interesting! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let everyone know how he gets on with it.

      X

      Delete